Commonly misspelled as Brian Damage, Brain Damage is the direct result of a sharp blow to the head or of something terrible your mother ingested (i.e., semen). More importantly, it’s also a damn fine Pink Floyd tune.
Drooling, biting, the irresistible urge to lick this overview.
Do I Have Brain Damage?
Did you notice that there is a typo in this sentence? If you read it again to check, then you have brain damage.
Lots of pillows
Top Two Causes of Brain Damage
1. Participating in the MTV show Jackass
2. Watching the MTV show Jackass
Top Five Benefits of Brain Damage
1. No one will ask you to calculate a tip
2. You’ll never know you’re an imbecile
3. Political debates are exponentially more tolerable
4. Having nothing to lose makes you more dangerous in a cage fight
5. Simply taking out the garbage is considered “inspirational” and someone will blog about it